Swiftly Legal facilitates access to justice by disrupting outmoded methods of delivering legal services.
Who is Chris Ambas?
Chris Ambas is the CEO of Swiftly Legal, and strives to lead the company to transform the way family law is practiced in Australia.
- Prior to founding Swiftly Legal, Chris worked as a solicitor specialising in family law. His career enabled him to develop a wealth of knowledge in all areas of family law, including parenting, divorce, pre/post nuptial agreements, complex financial disputes, jurisdictional issues, property and commercial surrogacy. Some recent examples of Chris’ advocacy work include:
- Pinkett & Pinkett  FCCA 712
- Bernieres and Anor & Dhopal and Anor  FamCA 736.ç
- Alcorta & Badami  FCCA 3427
- Heidari & Ebadi  FamCAFC 316
Apart from overseeing Swiftly Legal , Chris is an avid martial artist. For the past 17 years, he has practiced and competed in both Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and submission wrestling. Additionally, Chris has a strong interest in burgeoning field of law, logic and artificial intelligence.