Go ahead. You're in good hands.
Consent orders are a means of formalizing agreements about parenting or financial matters between parties to a relationship that has broken down. Once a consent order is approved by the court, they become binding on the parties and thus enforceable.
How it works
- Undergo our online interview process. It only takes about 10-15 minutes.
- Get your draft consent orders within 1 business day.
- Discuss any changes you would like to make with your lawyer.
What is included
- Ongoing advice and communication.
- Drafting consent orders.
- Preparing application for consent orders.
What is not included
- Filing fees.
- Court appearances.