Protect what matters most.
This service gives you access to a family law lawyer who will assist you in establishing parenting arrangements, settling your financial affairs or both. It is the first step towards resolving any family law issues arising from the breakdown of your relationship.
How it works
- Undergo our comprehensive interview process, either on your own or with the help of a lawyer.
- Get advice within one business day.
- Your lawyer begins negotiating on your behalf within one business day.
What is included
- Ongoing advice and communication.
- Meaningful negotiations with the opposing party.
- Taking instructions for initiating, or responding to, court proceedings and drafting affidavits.
- Preparing court documents.
- Attending to filing and service.
- Court attendance (directions hearing).
- Consent orders, if your matter settles.
What is not included
- Interim hearings.
- Case assessment or mediation conferences.
- Counsel's fees.